The Yosef Wosk Library & Resource Centre re-opened on October 5th!
Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout our gradual reopening, which is offered to you with everyone’s safety at the forefront.
Here is what you can expect:
|Monday||10.00am – 3.00pm|
|Tuesday||10.00am – 3.00pm|
|Wednesday||10.00am – 3.00pm|
|Thursday – Sunday||CLOSED|
Requirements & Conditions
Anyone who has COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms or who has travelled abroad recently must postpone their visit to the Library.
Proof of Vaccination (ages 12+)
Proof of vaccination is required to enter the Yosef Wosk Library & Resource Centre. Children under 12 years old are exempt. Guests 12 years and above must wear a mask when entering the library.
All visitors to the Library must:
- Wear a facemask at all times
- Maintain social distancing (2m+ apart)
- Sanitize hands on entering
- Bring their own bag
- Have their VBGA membership card in order to borrow books.
Browsing and Study
- To allow for social distancing and to lessen interactions, a maximum of 3 visitors will be allowed in the library at any one time.
- Visitors wishing to browse the collection or work in the library can book times in 30-minute blocks by contacting the librarian by phone or email. The Library will be reserved for registered visitors during their assigned block(s).
- Drop-in visitors may be accommodated depending on the number of registered visitors in the library.
- Place your reservation by email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-257-8668.
- You will receive an email or phone call when your library items are ready for pickup.
- You will have 1 week to pick up your reserved item(s) during Library opening hours (see above)
- Contactless pick-up of materials that have been requested by phone or email will be available in the Library during opening hours or outside the Visitor Centre by appointment.
- Return your library books any time the Visitor Centre is open through our book drop in the door.
- All returning items will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Anyone entering the library must provide their name and contact information for contact tracing.