Before your visit
Please review the following before your Garden visit
The VBGA Membership Team continues to work remotely and will not be available at VanDusen Botanical Garden to answer your questions, purchase memberships, print membership cards or provide expiry stickers. Please email email@example.com or call 604- 257-8675 with any questions in advance of your visit.
- Member and visitor reservation tickets are not available for purchase on-site, likewise, membership transactions cannot be made on-site.
- Hours of operation are modified to provide the safest member experience. VanDusen Botanical Garden is open to the public Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm, and from 9am to 6pm on weekends.
- VBGA members will have exclusive morning access from 9am to 10am, Monday to Friday upon reserving a pre-booked ticket and will also be able to reserve time slots during the public hours.
- Members who are NEW to the Association, when visiting the Garden please bring a copy of your membership receipt as proof of purchase.
- For Members who are current or newly renewed, please scan your membership card or bring a copy of your membership receipt as proof of purchase.
- Please check your membership card which will include an expiry sticker that includes the month and year of expiry. If you are unsure of your expiry date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members with expired or expiring memberships can renew here.
- Complimentary single-day passes will not be honoured by the Park Board at this time, but these will be extended once the Garden returns to regular operations.
- Visitors accompanying Members must book a paid time slot to enter.
- Everyone must have a reservation ticket (on your phone or printed) to enter the Garden.
- There will be no extensions to memberships during the period of closure of both VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory.
- VBGA will be offering additional value added benefits to all those who renewed their memberships during the closure. Added benefits will be made available when the both sites are open under more typical conditions.
- VBGA Gift Certificates can be redeemed over the phone. If you or someone you know has been waiting to redeem contact us on 604-275-8675 or email@example.com
- We ask that you kindly limit the number of reservation bookings to no more than two time slots per week, in respect of the over 12,000 members that support the Association and want to enjoy the Garden during the COVID-19 pandemic just like you do.
- We recommend that you arrive on time, with your reservation ticket in hand. Visits of 30-90 minutes are recommended to reduce crowding in the Garden. This is for your own safety and health.
- The site will operate with new physical distancing procedures to ensure a safe experience. Read more here.
- If you need to cancel / reschedule your reserved time slot to enter the Garden contact TicketZone directly at firstname.lastname@example.org