Before your visit
Please review the following before your Garden and Conservatory visit
Email email@example.com or call 604- 257-8675 with any questions in advance of your visit. – We’re here to help.
- The VBGA Membership Desk at VanDusen Botanical Garden Visitor Centre is open 10am – 3pm, 7 days a week. We will be present to answer your questions, purchase memberships, print membership cards and provide expiry stickers.
- From November 2021 – February 2022 VanDusen Botanical Garden opening hours are 10.00am – 3.00pm daily.
- From October 2021 – February 2022 Bloedel Conservatory opening hours are: Monday – Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm. Last entry is at 3pm. Tickets must be reserved in advance of your visit.
- Members who are NEW to the Association, when visiting the Garden or Conservatory please bring or display a copy of your membership receipt as proof of purchase.
- For Members who are current or newly renewed, please scan your membership card or display a copy of your membership receipt as proof of purchase.
- If you are unsure of your membership expiry date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members with expired or expiring memberships can renew online here, by calling the Membership Team at 604-257-8675 (Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm), or in person between 10am – 2pm 7 days a week at the Membership Desk at VanDusen Botanical Garden Visitor Centre.
- VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory operate with physical distancing procedures to ensure a safe experience.
Entry Tickets & Cancellations
- Visitors accompanying Members must book a paid time slot to enter.
- Everyone must have a reservation ticket (on your phone or printed) to enter the Conservatory.
- Cancel or reschedule tickets: Please release your reserved time spots to other members to enter the Gardens if you need to cancel your visit.
- If you need to cancel / reschedule your reserved time slot to enter the Conservatory contact TicketZone directly at email@example.com