Before your visit
Please review the following before your Garden and Conservatory visit
Email email@example.com or call 604- 257-8675 with any questions in advance of your visit. – We’re here to help.
- The VBGA Membership Desk at VanDusen Botanical Garden Visitor Centre is open 10am – 4pm, 7 days a week. We will be present to answer your questions, purchase memberships, print membership cards and provide expiry stickers.
- From March – October 2021 VanDusen Botanical Garden opening hours are 10.00am – 5.00pm daily.
- Tickets must be reserved in advance of your visit and are not available on-site. Visits of 30-90 minutes are recommended to reduce crowding in the Garden. This is for your own safety and health.
- From March – September 2021 Bloedel Conservatory opening hours are: Monday – Sunday 10.00am – 4.45pm. Last entry is at 4pm. All tickets must be reserved in advance of your visit for a designated 45 minute time slot.
- For 2021, we recommend only reserving up to two visits in advance at each location as there are a limited number of member tickets available for each entry time.
- Members who are NEW to the Association, when visiting the Garden or Conservatory please bring or display a copy of your membership receipt as proof of purchase.
- For Members who are current or newly renewed, please scan your membership card or display a copy of your membership receipt as proof of purchase.
- The Park Board has implemented safety protocols at VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory to ensure the safety of members, visitors, and staff. These health and safety measures include; pre-booked reservation tickets, limiting the number of people onsite, ground markers for social distancing, garden etiquette signs, enhanced cleaning, new handwashing stations, and one-way movements through the Gardens.
- If you are unsure of your membership expiry date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members with expired or expiring memberships can renew online here, by calling the Membership Team at 604-257-8675 (Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm), or in person between 10am – 4pm 7 days a week at the Membership Desk at VanDusen Botanical Garden Visitor Centre.
- Both VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory will operate with new physical distancing procedures to ensure a safe experience.
- View our Membership purchasing guide here.
Entry Tickets & Cancellations
- Member and general admission reservation tickets are available online only and are not available for purchase on-site.
- Visitors accompanying Members must book a paid time slot to enter.
- Everyone must have a reservation ticket (on your phone or printed) to enter the Garden or Conservatory.
- Cancel or reschedule tickets: Please release your reserved time spots to other members to enter the Gardens if you need to cancel your visit.
- If you need to cancel / reschedule your reserved time slot to enter the Garden contact TicketZone directly at email@example.com
- If you need to cancel / reschedule your reserved time slot to enter the Conservatory contact TicketZone directly at firstname.lastname@example.org