As Member of the Vancouver Botanical Gardens Association, you will enjoy the following benefits and discounts:
- Free admission with valid photo membership card to VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory during regular open hours. Discounts offered for special events.
- Discounted admission to special events such as Sakura Days and Festival of Lights
- Bi-annual newsletter VBGA Clippings and monthly emailed Member News and Education News, to keep you in the know / provide advance events notice as well as interesting articles about the Gardens and Bloedel Conservatory
- 10% off VBGA Education programs including courses, summer camps and more. Includes priority registration for children’s summer camps for the categories of Individual Plus Child and Family Memberships.
- Volunteer opportunities
- Borrowing privileges from VanDusen’s Library. Expand your gardening world and dive into many horticultural books and resources!
- 10% discount in the VanDusen Garden Gift Shop
- Annual Members’ Only Sale at VanDusen Garden Gift Shop
- Discounts at participating nurseries and gardens.
- Complimentary one-time admission passes, which can be used at the Garden or Conservatory.
- Discounted garden admission at Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden,UBC Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research, and Nitobe Memorial Garden.
- Savings and discounts at “Vancouver’s must see Attractions”. Learn More »
- Shaughnessy Restaurant $20 OFF promotion
- 10% discount on meals offered at Coquille Fine Seafood and L’Abattoir restaurants, located in Gastown. Valid photo membership card must be presented. Discount offer is limited to two guests and does not include alcoholic beverages. Offer is valid until end of December 2019 or otherwise noted. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not applicable for gift certificate purchases.
- VBGA Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Complimentary one-time guest admission passes cannot be used for special events and, due to their value, are not replaced if lost.
- Lost or stolen Membership cards can be replaced for a $5 administrative fee. Please contact the Membership Office at 604-257-8675 or visit the Membership Desk at the VanDusen Visitor Centre during Garden hours.